Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Animal's, At busch gardens! zoo


















We saw, a bunch of Dumbo's.







here's the brother!















Awww... Cute!














King Louie.





























starring shamu's,
This was a really neat show!!













I really hate these things, but they are apart of Florida!
SO here you go.












Mighty Joe young! :)













This Tiger was amazingly pretty!
the photo does not do it justice.
It's so nice to be able to enjoy, God's creation!
You look at these creatures, and know that only!! God could
create such wonders.

6 comments:

jjfortheking said...

You know, you should learn the names of real animals, not just Disney characters. :P

Nice pictures!

Ryan said...

I agree with the above!

lookin good sis, especially the gater:)

see you sunday(I hope)

Ryan

Rachel said...

What neat pictures! God's creation is so amazing. :)

Rachel said...

Rachel M. Amen! God's creation is! amazing!!
To the two trouble makers.
You mean the have other names? :)

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannahbanana said...

Rache don't tell me you don't like those alligators,
There awesome!!!!!,
I have a lot more,
I'll post them,
But I like the post

PS I even have a piture
of you,Charity,and,Leah,
It's cute,do you mind if I post it?????,
DIDNT THINK SO!!!!!I will,it's so cute!!!! :P