Friday, July 3, 2009

:)
















I thank my Grandparents and honor them for being a Godly example to everyone.I am happy to say I was able to celebrate with them their 50th wedding anniversary, Praise God!!
















picture with some of the people who stood up in their wedding.














Singing! :D















trying to not mess up! :P
















awww... :)
















































July 1st
we went to the Rochester fireworks along with the Bendixens, Wegners, Alessios and Carrigers!
Here we are, :) on our way to pass out tracts and share Christ with people!
It was truly a blessing being able to talk to people about what the loving savior Jesus did for them/us
And just being able to do so in one accord with Friends who love and want to serve God, that is a blessing and encouragement in itself!
















































Jeremiah 1
4 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying:
5 “ Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”
6 Then said I: “ Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.”
7 But the LORD said to me: “ Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak.
8 Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you,” says the LORD.
9 Then the LORD put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the LORD said to me:
“ Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
10 See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms,
To root out and to pull down, To destroy and to throw down, To build and to plant.”

God bless everyone, love in Christ, Rachel :)

5 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Very excellent post, Rachel! Happy 50th to your grandparents! That is wonderful. Good pictures, as well!

Awesome verses. :D

Kevin Wegner said...

Nice post Rachel! Great pictures! That was a great time :D

Awesome verses. :P

Nik said...

awww!!! How cool!!

Ryan Wegner said...

Great post Rachel! I liked the passage from Jeremiah.

His Irish Flame said...

Great pics, Miss Rachel!! I just spent time with Amy and Katie W. today and they were talking about you...all wonderful things, don't fret!! -_^ Hopefully someday we'll be able to meet in person...it seems weird how small this world is and how many people know the same people!! lol

Continue to strive to be pure for HIS GLORY!!

Blessings!!
Miss Toria
www.pure-little-ladies-ministry.blogspot.com