Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Finally an update! (sorry, I should do it more)


Well, to start out... Ryan and I are engaged! :)
(as I'm sure most of you know).
But here's a picture of us, the night he proposed. :)
(I have yet to get a picture of the ring, but I will).


July 4th-on our way to the bay city fireworks!
(with Ryan :D) That was Mega fun! ;D


My wonderful family. :)




The two little freckled faced cuties!





Fathers day!






Ryan, driving a boat. Doesn't he look cute?! :)







Here's very few pics of our
Camping, up north - that was alot of fun!































This was a while ago,
but they were nice pictures, so I thought I'd post them anyway. :)
The Wegner girls came over, and spent the night.
That was alot of fun!













Well that's all for now, I'll try to update sooner next time. :)
God bless ya'll!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations, Rachel! That is so exciting, and a true, true blessing :D

God bless both you and Ryan as you walk together with Christ as the center. :)

CONGRATS!!!!
Rachel M.

Maiden Princess said...

I'm so excited for you both! I still want to see you together though. I have never seen you as a couple, ever......LOL

I'm looking forward to the day I will get to see you both together! ;)

Cute pictures. You and Ryan make such an adorable couple for taking pictures. And yes, I definitely want one of the ring :)

Much Love,
Maiden Princesss

Kevin Wegner said...

Congratulations to you guys! I'm so happy for you! :) I know you already know this, but you're engaged to a really great guy :)

To Ryan and Rachel

I wish you both the best in the years to come! Lead each other to Christ! Always let Him be the center of your relationship! I love you both! :)

Kevin

Katie Wegner said...

Nice Pics Rachel! I can't wait till you post pictures of the ring ( even though I've seen it already ) :P .

I'm so happy for both of you :) !

Love,
Katie

Unknown said...

Love it Rache! I'm so happy you're going to be my sister-in-law! And btw, you're getting a pretty cool guy! lol (I'm sure you know that already! :P) I love you both, and God Bless your lives together!

Love,
Amy